Your Local Furnace Repair & Maintenance Experts
Precision Heat and Cool are your local furnace repair professionals. Keeping your furnace maintained is important so you’re not wasting money.
Signs you need furnace maintenance:
- Uneven temperatures in your home
- Odd smells coming from your home
- The furnace is making unusual noises
- Your energy bill is higher than usual
- Low airflow
- Your furnace isn’t blowing warm air
High-Efficiency Home Heating Options
If you find your heating bill is rising, you might want to look for a higher efficiency furnace. Furnaces that are older than 10-15 years have lower performance levels than today. To explain, the efficiency of a furnace is determined by AFUE. This stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. An AFUE rating of 80% means 80% of the energy was used to heat the home while the other 20% wasted.
For example, Lennox offers furnaces with an AFUE rating up to 98.7! Save more on your energy bill with Precision Heat and Cool.
Types of Furnaces to Heat your Home
- Used by most home owners in Alberta
- Blows heated air through ducts
- Fuel is burned with air
- Produces heat with electric heating elements instead of gas burners
- Works like a giant hair dryer
- Doesn’t give off carbon monoxide
- Enviromentally friendly
- Acts like a two-way air conditioner
- Heats and cools your home
- Takes in warm air from outside to heat your home. Gets help from an electrical system. In the same way, transfers hot air inside to outside.
- Heats water that is moved through pipes to heat your home
- Runs on natural gas, propane, oil, or wood
- Includes indoor floor heating
- Does not require ductwork
Precision Heat and Cool will get you the right answers.
Request a quote from Precision Heat and Cool today or ask any questions you may have about your heating system.