Need Help Installing a New Water Heater?
Looking at getting a new hot water tank for your home? At Precision Heat & Cool we’ll help you pick out the water heater best suited for your home.
When to install a new water heater:
- Rusty water
- Water leaks
- Older unit (more than 15 years)
- Running out of hot water quickly
Hot Water Tank Maintenance & Repairs
Nobody likes cold showers. To keep your water heater lasting longer, regular maintenance should be done yearly. Otherwise, mineral buildup can sit in the tank causing issues. Call Precision Heat and Cool for hot water tank repair and maintenance.
Hot water tank maintenance includes:
- Looking for unusual corrosion around plumbing joints
- Checking the anode rod
- Draining the tank to wash out the sediment
- And more…
Types of Hot Water Tanks for your Home
Tankless Water Heater
- Heat water up on demand
- Best for homes using natural gas to heat the water
- More energy efficient than a storage water tank
- Captures heat from the air and transfers it to the water
- Uses electricity
- Also known as a Hybrid Water Tank
- Energy efficient
Conventional Storage Tank
- Get a certain amount of hot water at a time
- Most common and affordable
- Easier to install
Condensing Water Heater
- Need more than 55 gallons of hot water
- Uses natural gas
Precision Heat and Cool can guarantee you the right answers.
Request a quote from Precision Heat and Cool today or ask any questions you may have about your hot water tank or heater.
Providing Furnace, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Gas Fitting Services in the Bonnyville and Cold Lake Area.
After Hours Emergency Service Available
After hours rates will apply
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed