What you need to know about HVAC
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. It’s the ultimate all in one system for your home. Through modern technology, HVAC systems provide even distribution of temperature throughout your home. At the same time it’s filtering out bacteria and allergens.
Why they’re so much better:
- Keep room temperatures even
- Customize your comfort level (humidity, heating, and cooling controls)
- Increased ventilation
- Increase the value of your home
- More energy-efficient, saving you money
- High-efficiency HVAC systems are better for the environment
We can upgrade or repair your current HVAC.
If your current system is giving you grief, we can repair or look into different options. As a recommendation by Energy Star, units over 10 years might need to be replaced for better performance. Today, there are energy-efficient HVAC systems that help save on your energy bill.
If it’s repair and maintenance you’re looking for, our HVAC experts will be able to assist in any way.
Save on your energy bill
A high-efficiency HVAC system helps save on your energy bill. Not only that, but they’re better for the environment by reducing the amount of fuel burned.
The 4 Types of HVAC Systems
Heating and Air Conditioning Split System
- Contain an indoor and outdoor unit. AC being outside while the heater is inside. Heat is dispersed by a fan or evaporator to circulate the air.
- Can be packaged with a purifier and humidifier
- Doesn’t rely too much on environmental factors
Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump
- No ducts
- Units are mounted in individual rooms
- Manage temperature controls per room
- Great for garages or separate additions of a home
Hybrid Heat Pump System
- The option to be more energy efficient and quiet by the use of electricity.
- Can switch between gas and electric power.
- Useful in more mild climates
Packaged Heating and Air
- Heating and cooling unit is stored inside the building
- Compact size
- Easily maintainable and efficient
- Typically used in warmer climates
- Great for smaller houses or spaces that can’t have exterior units
Precision Heat and Cool will get you the right answers.
Request a quote from Precision Heat and Cool today or ask any questions you may have about your HVAC system.